Exchange Your Points for Airline Miles
By Tyler Bohlman
Did you know you can exchange your Points* for airline miles? For just 500 Points you can get 8,000 airline miles to use on your next holiday. Not only that, but after spending the initial 500 Points, additional miles can be purchased using only 250 Points for 4,000 additional airline miles.
Eligible airlines include Hawaiian Airlines®, American Airlines®, and United Airlines.
United Airlines is part of the Star Alliance program, and American Airlines is part of oneworld®.
Exchanging Points for airline miles grants you access to some of the most sought-after destinations with world-class entertainment and sights. Board United Airlines to fly to Europe and visit a castle, view ancient Greek structures, or admire priceless art. Hawaiian Airlines is your gateway to hike next to a volcano, lie on one of the many public beaches, or take a movie-location tour in the jungle. Exchange your Points to miles with American Airlines to visit New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, and more.
Start your adventure and exchange your Points for airline miles today.
Start redeeming your Points for airline miles by contacting Member Services.
* “Points” means Club Points in Marriott Vacation Club, Asia-Pacific; Club Points in Marriott Vacation Club Destinations, Australia; and Points in Marriott Vacation Club Destinations, Bali Nusa Dua Gardens, and is not to be confused with Marriott Bonvoy Points.
Members of Marriott Vacation Club, Asia-Pacific who purchased their Club memberships prior to 16 December 2016 must activate their Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program memberships to be able to access this option.
Marriott Vacation Club International and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance, or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.
Terms & Conditions
- No changes or cancellations.
- Subject to the airline frequent-flyer program terms and conditions.
- American Airlines: For complete AAdvantage® terms and conditions, please visit: https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-program/aadvantage-terms-and-conditions.jsp.
- United MileagePlus: Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus® program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United® may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards, and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com. See additional MileagePlus terms and conditions.
- Hawaiian Airlines: For complete HawaiianMiles® terms and conditions, please visit: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions.
- Expiration of airline miles is determined by each individual airline.
- Airline miles will be posted to the appropriate account within 4 to 6 weeks following the initial request.
- Airline miles earned through participation in this program may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with the receipt or use of airline miles, is the sole responsibility of the Member.
- Airline miles can only be deposited into a Member’s airline miles account. Airline miles cannot be gifted to another person. Once airline miles have been deposited, transfer of airline miles is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline program.
- Up to 2,500 Club Points can be exchanged for miles in a calendar year.
- Points in a Member’s Holding Account cannot be exchanged for airline miles.